10.04.2017

Family Photos


Remember my last post about me getting ready for family pictures? Well here are some of the pictures.  We got so many good ones back! I didn't want to share them all at once though. 

These were taken at a location just a couple miles from our house next to a different housing development. Since we live out of town a ways, these special spots are close by.  

Seriously, Hunt Highway is about 40 yards to our right in the first photo. 

We absolutely love the photographer, an amazing 17 year old, Jacquelyn. It's so much fun watching her develop a love and talent for photography and that she let us be models for her. 💗

I love the individual shots she got of the kids. Each one portrays them so perfectly. 

We love our photos! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...