2.27.2018

Young Women Secretary Helps | Agendas & MORE!

I've been Secretary of our young women (girls ages 12-18) group in my ward for a year now! Time flies! In my year I've gained new skills of learning how to balance my time, schedule, write things down, and be more organized. It's been a huge blessing in my life, cause I had very few of these things before I was called.

When I was first called I immediately searched Pinterest to get ideas of what in the world a secretary does! Well there isn't very much going on in the secretary Pinterest game. So I've decided to share some things I've created that have helped to up my secretary game. These are all blank agendas, obvs, that you can print and fill out.


Young Women Secretary Helps | Agendas & MORE



AGENDAS:




SPOTLIGHT: HALF SHEET SIZE



BINDER COVERS:
INVITATIONS: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...