4.11.2015

a funk, and not the uptown kind

You guys, i'm sorry i haven't been gracing you with my presence.  I've lost a bit of my blogging spunk the last couple weeks.  I've been very much a live and well in district 13, wait, i meant twitter and instagram. So if you miss me dearly when I'm in a blogging funk just find me there!

I've had a many ideas floating around in my brain waves but can't quite get it right on here.  Don't you just hate when that happens.

You're like;
-"AHHHH!! THIS IS SO PERFECT, YESSSSSSSSS!!!"
You're hands & brain are like:
-" MWAHAHAHA, YOU THINK THIS IS  ACTUALLY HAPPENING?! GUESS AGAIN SUCKAH!"

Oh the joys of trying to blog.  Its a fun life.  I had a friend ask me the other week why i blog.  That's easy, i just love doing it.  I like sharing my nonsense with anyone and everyone that is brave enough to read it.  I love the people that i have met irl and met online. There are so many inspiring, thoughtful and beautiful people out there and i just love people. the people make me happy.  Its opened doors that i never would have thought would open to me.  I don't really know what's gonna happen for me in the blogging sphere but what i do know is that i just freaking love it.

This next week i will have plenty to share, so i hope your ready for it. :)

Have a wonderful day you beautiful people!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...