7.07.2017

We opened a shop!

It's no secret that my husband and I like to create.

Chris and I love building and creating things in our garage. We both put in our ideas and see what comes of it.

A few months ago I mentioned I wanted a chalk board in the shape of Arizona. I created the template and he cut it out within minutes.  Seeing the final product take shape was so much fun! Talk about an instant high!

We immediately started talking about other ideas and shapes to make into chalkboards. It then turned into, why don't we have a little shop and sell our crazy chalk board shape ideas?

AZ Craft Works was born!



We currently have Arizona, Llama, & Mason Jars up in the shop, with a fun star wars theme coming very soon!!

SHOP HERE

also find us on  INSTAGRAM  &  FACEBOOK

Thank you for supporting us in this little journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...