2.12.2014

shumpdate


so im just here sitting on the floor of my bedroom hiding from my children. well, camden in napping and the girls know where i am, but i'm just sick of hearing them fight over who gets to play minecraft on my kindlefire. the game doesn't make any sense anyway! i just don't get it. 

amywho, stuffing my face with samoa girl scout cookies (the devils cookie) and drinking a diet dr. pepper that i swore i would stop drinking but really one every week isn't that bad. 

just picture me doing this. its a beautiful thing really. 


update shmupdate
here we go. 

-sold our house.
-anniversary
-moved into a basement
-bought a house
-wedding
-birthday
-moved into house
-couch
-train ride
-birthday
-building baby gates
-and some other random stuff in there too

observe








 



















congrats you made it through.
now i will start posting normal life stuff. so awesomeness.

now i must go because i must DANCE!

PEACE

1 comment:

  1. You are so trendy and wonderful. Glad you are back to blogging. Im also glad you love Samoas. Me too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...