2.24.2015

last week, today

This past week has been an eventful one. Amazing happy things and stuff that is just sad face.

First i need to write something sad face, which is really rare for me.

Right now, I am at the table of "girls who eat their feelings".



People are moving away and it make me sad.  One of my super amazing best friends, who i love and adore so so much, is going to be headed off on a new adventure. aka:moving aka:two whole states away

I was perusing the isles of Target when she dropped the news of moving on me. I wanted to throw a tantrum in the middle of the shampoo isle but i restrained myself. I was grateful it was over the phone and i was in public, cause i clearly would have lost my mind if i was at home or if i was looking at her face.

I cry a little less any time i think about it now, so that's good.  I've had about a week to process it, but it just bums me out, man. I know i have plenty of time to spend with her and her family before they head off, but wow, its going to be super hard. I haven't even known her very long, but sometimes you just click with people and its amazing!

I will say this though, I am so unbelievably excited for her! I want this for her, like, i want to party all night, excited.  It is a weird mix of emotions, for sure!

Change is hard, but i am a believer in change and how much i need it. Maybe, i could also be a little jelly, that i don't get to go on a super awesome adventure in a new land with her. :)

Plus side: I've already come up with an amazing 'you're leaving me but i still love you' gift!

I big puffy heart each and every person that comes into my life, and i wish i could have everyone stay close but i still big puffy heart them if they leave. I've been "the leaver" a few times and its rough for sure.

I will miss my friend so much but i look forward to many phone/video calls, packages, & letters in our future, and the occasional, I'm coming to visit. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know these feelings all too well! Everyone we loved dearly was moving away from us in Utah... then we up and moved away from everyone we know! AH! Friendships are so dear to my heart and it's hard to put distance between them... and start over with new ones. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its the pits man, but i know its going to okay. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...