12.14.2015

a very merry family lunch

Every year the adults in my family get together around Christmas to eat food and exchange gifts.  This past Saturday, Chris and I went to good ol' Texas Roadhouse to dine on meat goodness.



The gift exchange is always fun.  We have a wheel at my parents house that has every ones name on it and every year we turn the wheel once to see who you line up with to buy a gift for.

This year I just so happened to have Chris. YAY! Super super, easy to buy for my own husband cause i just get something nerdy and he loves it. :) Chris had my brother Nate for the exchange.

I got Chris a funko pop boba fett to add to his collection.

Yeah, he's a man child and I love him for it!

I received an adorable necklace from my brother? or maybe it was from my SIL? It was from both, cause usually what happens is sometimes when the men have to buy for a sister the wife just pics something out (but not always), anyway its wonderful.

I usually don't wear a lot of jewelry, but this is tiny enough that i can't even feel it when its on so its just perfect!




Its always an amazing time to get away from the kids, and enjoy time with my siblings and parents.



Til next year. Cheers!



*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Day 14


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...