12.16.2015

Christmas Blogger Bash

In addition to the Saturday lunch I had with my family this past weekend I went to a dinner that same night for our end of the year East Valley Moms Blog dinner.

We met at Zappone's in Gilbert.  I'm surprised I haven't seen this place before because its right around the corner from my doctors offices and the hospital i'll be delivering at.  I guess i'm just not really observant. Well I know its there now.

After steak that afternoon it was nice switch to Italian food for dinner.

The food was so delicious!

photo c/o EVMB instagram page


Tried a few things I things i normally wouldn't have ordered for myself.  Like fig jam & prosciutto on bread,  It was an interesting flavor, but it worked.

We finished off with a traditional cannoli dessert! It was delicious it had that black licorice taste ( can't think of the correct word to that right now) but it was so subtle i didn't mind and ate it up. really super yummy.

We had a fun little gift exchange and then were given some delicious pastries from Bubby Goobers in Mesa.  I seriously giggle at the name but they mean business when it comes to their pastries, SO amazing and yummy.  We each got a berry & an apple one, i need more in my belly immediately, so good. If your in Downtown Mesa, go check them out!

photo c/o EVMB instagram page

It was a great night with the amazing gals of East Valley Moms Blog.





*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Day 16 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...