2.03.2017

You had me at pizza

If you know me, then you know my love for pizza runs deep and true.

I even wrote a whole post about my new found love for MOD pizza. 

Well when I had the chance to write a post for East Valley Moms Blog about National Pizza Day, I ran with it! 

I wrote about 20 Gift Ideas for National Pizza Day. <<<< You're gonna want to check it out, cause you're gonna want every single thing in this post! 


I am seriously giddy at how the post turned out!  Did you know how much pizza themed crap there was out there?! TONS! I spent hours and hours looking through everything on amazon and It made my heart happy to see so much pizza.  It was hard to narrow it down to 20. I could have had a list of 50+ easily. I just kept it to my fav favs, instead of just my favs. 😉


National Pizza Day is February 9th!! Put it in your calendars now!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...