3.19.2017

30 years of Me


I'm 30!!


Yes you heard that right. Thirty with a capital "T" that rhymes with "P" and that stands for perfect!
If you know Music Man you'll have that song in your head now, you're welcome. :)  

30 always seemed like such a huge number when I was a kid, I definitely don't feel like a huge number, now that I am that "huge" number. 

I recently wrote a post about turning 30 for East Valley Moms Blog: Is turning 30 really so bad?  if you want to take a read on that too. I have a few of my friends point of views on the post as well.  Its a good read. :) 

I don't know about you but I think I look pretty good for being so old. ;) 






I got so much birthday love from messages, texts, phone calls, friends dropping off treats, and gifts. It was a lovely chill day.  Nothing elaborate, nothing planned, did some work, ran some errands, ate some food.  Enjoyed the life I've lived so far and am looking forward to the next 30 years of life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...