9.07.2017

Cats in the cradle

Yes this post will most definitely be about cats.

Once upon a time a co-worker of mine mentioned that her cat had a litter of kittens and that I should come by and see them cause they were the cutest. They were indeed the cutest kittens. 

That turned into me getting a kitten as a gift for my then fiance. I knew he was a big fan of cats and could not pass this up. I ended up taking two, one for my fiance, one for his sister. 

10 years later that precious little kitten passed away after living a full life with us. Buddha. He was a huge loyal friend and my husband and kids were all heart broken over losing their beloved animal. 



It probably is going to sound super mean and insensitive but I was kinda happy to no worry about an animal after Buddha passed. I did love him, but it was nice to have a break. 

Fast forward a year or so and we went to chandler mall as a family so I could go to an events and the kids and Chris walked around. Yeah, we came home with a cat. Talk about an impulse buy! 


 Zelda

Fast forward a few more month. I, ME of all people, brought in two more kittens into our home. 

Are you kitten me right meow?! 


WHO AM I EVEN ANYMORE?! A friend posted a picture of kitten that were going to be ready to take home and I pounced(pun intended) on the chance and decided we needed two. 

We added Sheik and Link. Yes you read that right. We have Zelda, Link and Sheik. We are that family.

Sheik


Link

Turns out getting two kittens is what experts recommend when you have a cat at home already. The kittens annoy each other and not the older cat. Kudos to me for being a natural expert. LOL! 

So yes, we indeed have 3 freakin cats now. THREE! Am I crazy cat lady status yet? Where is my plaque, medal, or award for this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...