9.11.2017

My daughters are growing up

I realized I hadn't posted about the kids back to school. Most importantly I hadn't documented on here the back to school pictures here. My oh my, how much kids grow each year.

The first day of school this year it was raining cats and dogs out side, we attempted good first day of school pic but humidity and rain plus foggy glasses isn't the best combo, but we got them, and made it to school only half soaking. LOL.

I love seeing how much they spring up each year!

Don't worry about the terrible collage pics, it is what it is, and it gets the job done. :)

Sweet Amelia girl. Such a big 2nd grader. It's hilarious to compare her 2nd grade pic with Evelyn's 2nd grade pic. 😂😂😂 These girls are polar opposites in every way possible.



Oh Evelyn. She hates smiling for pictures and I'm so confused by it, but its who she is. 😄 At least she learned what to do with her hands while getting her picture taken. She is growing into a fun smart young lady.




Their individuality is really blossoming especially how different their styles are. They have a love for pattern mixing that makes my heart swell.

Evelyn outfit
Shirt: Target
Leggings: Target

Amelia outfit
Shirt: Walmart clearence
Leggings: Walmart Clearance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...