9.04.2017

It's kinda, sorta, not really yet, fall y'all!

The second September 1st rolls around...



I know first day of fall is officially September 22nd, but doesn't actually feel like fall until about late October around here, but I can't help but get super excited!! Just the thought of it cooling off is the best! 

Today I'm linking of with the ladies of Mommy Style Monday talking about fall activities I'm looking forward to. 

I enjoy the simple things about fall, going outside in the afternoon and not sweating profusely after 2 minutes. I'm ready for layering clothes, cardigans, leggings, sweat pants galore.

I can't wait to make soups! Oh my goodness I love soup, and I make a mean homemade creamy potato soup with bread bowls every year the instant it cools down. Y'all are invited over to have some, i'll let you know when I the first batch it ready

Pumpkin, pumpkin, whose got the pumpkin???  I've never had a PSL, which is totally find with me, but that doesn't mean I'm not a basic white girl and love all things pumpkin.  Chris isn't a fan of pumpkin though so I don't make many pumpkin flavored things but when I do I make the most simple cookies on the planet. 

  • 1 box spice cake mix
  • 1 15oz can of pumpkin
  • Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips
That's it! Seriously, that's all. scoop 2 tablespoon of cookie mix on baking sheet. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes (or until the top is springy, bounces back to the touch). These are soft and fluffy, delicious cookies when you want a simple quick fix of some pumpkin!! 




Can't wait to see what all the other ladies linking up are dreaming up for fall!  Go check out their sites: 


Kiana // Glitter&Donuts
Madeline // CaseyLand
Monica // It's All About


Want to join the Mommy Style Monday link up? 

Visit: Kiana // Glitter & Donuts or Madeline // CaseyLand and sign up!


2 comments:

  1. I love when you join us! And I think I need that soup recipe for sure. Yay fall!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...