9.12.2017

Letters{5}


Dear Leonard, 

I know being little and the youngest is hard. You can't tell us what you want yet, so you just point and scream loudly, very very loudly.  

Trust me sweet adorable son that soon you will be able to tell us that you want that cup from the counter, that someone looked at you, or someone is breathing your air with out permission.  

Until that time please please be considerate and stop making messes when you don't get your way. Please son, when I had you a bowl of something that I don't know if you want or not just push it to the side or anything else besides picking it up and dumping it out or throwing it across the room. 

While I'm at it, please don't hit me in the face and laugh anymore, it's not funny or nice to do. 

I know you're little but lets work on this together, okay? You will always be my snugly baby even when you learn to communicate, I promise. 


Love always, 
Mom












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...