1.01.2018

2017 in a Nutshell | Top posts

2017 was an exciting and fun year around here. I didn't blog much about it, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.


Thank you for dropping by from time to time and reading my nonsense, and going through life with me! Get ready for even more mediocre, hilarious, fun, thought provoking posts from me in 2018!





I loved participating in Mommy Style Monday posts quite a few times this past year.

Top 3 Mommy Style Monday Posts:

1. Fun things that i hope we get around to doing AKA a bucket list 

2. Cold Weather Momiform 

3. 4 ways to stay connected to your spouse 



Cheers to an exciting new year and looking forward to everything it brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...