8.22.2016

5 Months






My sweet little Leonard is 5 months now.

He's growing like a weed and learning so much.

I wish he would learn to sleep better at night faster, but it could be worse.  We've had a few really great nights to make up for the not so great one.

He gets around by rolling and scooting himself places.  I'll put him down then look back over and he's in a different position.  Time to build another baby gate for the stairs.

He has 2 bottom teeth and he's working on a few more.  They are giving him major grief, hence the terrible sleeping at night.

He started eating rice cereal and he is loving it.

Its all good cause he just smiles at you and you forget how tired, burnt out and exhausted you are.

I can't wait to see what this little one learns in the next month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...