8.27.2016

Pizza My Heart: MOD

If you know me at all you know that I love pizza.

Its the ultimate food.  It can be eaten for every meal.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert!!! Seriously, love love love it!

Last weekend Chris and I went out for a date night.  He planned it and wanted to surprise me where we were going.

I was very happy when we strolled up to the newly opened MOD pizza near us.  We both had never been.

OH. MY. GOSH!!!!!

Its probably a good thing we hadn't been before because I would have been throwing my money at them way sooner!

THE PIZZA OH THE PIZZA!!!!!

I got the Tristan: Mozzarella, asiago, roasted red peppers, mushrooms and pesto.  I added pepperoni, & green bell peppers

Chris got the Mad Dog: mozzarella, pepperoni, mild sausage, ground beef. He added Canadian bacon and green bell peppers.




I can't stop thinking about this pizza.  It's changed me.

Please tell me I'm not alone in my love for this pizza.  If you are foolish like me and have waited to go to MOD, GO! Please go and become a changed person. You'll love harder, you'll be smarter, you'll become famous. (it won't do any of those things, but wouldn't that be amazing!)

Its the perfect place for a date night! Even if you have your baby as a third wheel.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...