6.03.2015

I work out, sometimes: Deck of cards workout



Yes, on occasion i do in fact work muscle groups for an extended period of time.

I'm posting a simple work out that i was introduced to last summer from friends during my "i work out all the time" phase, that I'm starting again, from home. I'd love for anyone to join me. :)

Its called "Deck of Cards workout" and yes its as easy as it sounds.

All you need is a standard deck of cards, something to write on, something to write with and hand weights (optional)

Here's how simple this work out it:





See easy!  What's great is you can modify the exercises how ever you want!

It doesn't take very long to get through a deck of cards, only about one episode of Property Brothers on netflix.  Yes, i will be doing this workout while watching netflix, i mean why not!? I'm starting off slow and simple, but as i need to i can add more reps, more weight, more time.

I have this workout in my calendar on Monday, Wednesday & Friday for the next 10 weeks.

So, what do you think? Have you done this work out before? Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. when we first did the work out i was like this is amazing!! so simple and i can just go it at home at my own pace. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...