On this day on 2006 i was wed to my husband for this life and the eternities.
It was exciting and fun. The planning, the dress, the festivities, but i didn't really care all that much about it. I've never been one for a big hoopla or being the center of attention, don't get me wrong i love me a good party (and planning for other people, not for me), and the reception seemed to be great, but i just wanted to get married and start my life.
I was looking forward to being a wife, having children, having a little family of my own. It's what i wanted, and it's what i have.
These past five years have given me so many wonderful things, and i hope i was able to return the favor too.
5 reason why i love you:
- you always know how to make me laugh.
- you tell me everyday that you love me.
- you check up on me to see if i'm doing okay.
- you listen to what i have to say.
- you tell long, complicated stories and i don't think you realize how long they really are. it's cute & i laugh :)
Happy Anniversary Husband!