1.04.2012

late, oh well.

now that things are cooled down a bit, i will post some pictures of the big day for my little children.

evelyn loves santa & mia well, she could care less really.

they were so excited with all the things that he brought to our house this year.








1,2 &3
The girls were so excited to open their presents.

4
i got Anasatia on VHS! Yes! just what i always wanted.
just kidding. chris put some earring in that cause he wanted to through me off if i tried to guess what it was.

5
we ended up at my parents house at 2:30pm to have breakfast with my aunts, uncles & cousins on my mom's side.
it was the best breakfast ever.
the girls got their gifts from papa and grandma crandell.

6&7
nothing better then getting to play with new toys on christmas.


i ended up getting chris something for christmas. cause i knew he got me something, we usually don't get each other things, it's all about the children. however, i got him all 3 matrix movies on blu-ray.  i got a wicked sweet deal on amazon, thanks to Freebies 2 deals for posting about it.


it was a great year. now i'm trying to convince evelyn that we need to take down the christmas tress. not going to well.



oh and i decided to send out a new year card instead of christmas. i like that idea because cause i can never remember to send things out before.




4 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! Your card is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got the same CLAW game! Santa must have given those to EVERYONE!
    Hot Ticket ITEM!

    I love your Christmas Pic, and you're little ones Penguin PJ's!

    www.katerivonstealsnewlife.blogspot.com

    **HUGS**
    I wanted to express to you have grateful I am for your commentary. I love knowing that others read me and get me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new year card idea. I might steal that. Your girls are so fun :-) Evelyn was great in primary! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys had a good Christmas!! Your card is cute and def up on the fridge (where it will remain all year long haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...