two more behind these and two more on a lower shelf.
so a browsed the Internet and came across this super easy yummy peanut butter cookie recipe.
Behold i give you.....
Peanut Butter Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
- 3 cups old-fashioned oatmeal (i used just regular ol' instant oatmeal)
- 5 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- Mix together the first three ingredients. Set aside.
- Stir together sugar, milk, and butter in Medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally - full boil for ONE minute.
- Immediately pour over oatmeal mixture and stir thoroughly but rapidly.
- Spoon cookie size scoops (a heaping tablespoon) onto waxed paper or plastic wrap and let set until firm.
"cookin" in the fridge. They weren't setting fast enough for evelyn.
I've honestly have never made no bake cookies before. They were excellent. I would have added a little bit more oatmeal cause mine turned out a little too sticky and didn't set all that great.
Try them out. They are yummy.
I do recommend though, if your running around with out a gallbladder like myself don't eat too many, you'll make yourself sick.