6.14.2011

so forgot about this....

I have a horrible memory, it doesn't help that i don't like writing myself reminders either.  So lets just say i forget a lot of things....like how i forgot about my 30 days of awesomeness!
oh lets just say i didn't forget and move on. yay kthxbyeeeee.

any way i'm doing two for you today, cause i'm feeling generous.



day 9 - something you're proud of in the past few days
-uhhhhhhh......i did some laundry?? :)




day 10 - songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

Okay this one is great....i love music. I will link the song i listen to the most with that artist. i pretty much love everything from these artist/bands :)

I pretty much listen to the same thing in any mood really. it always get me in the best mood ever to just listen and dance to anything. i'm serious i love random dancing & moshing! yesa! i've got a lot of song love.

Happy/Hyped/Bored/Sad: song: britney spears, JT, LMFAO, Kesha, BEP, QueenJustin BieberMiley Cyrus, Beyonce, Weezer, Ace of Base, Taylor Swift, Beatles

the only thing i can think of that i possibly listen to when i'm mad is muse, but i listen to them all the time regardless, but they are probably considered good mad songs. :)
Mad: muse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...