7.11.2011

HP

NO not the computer silly the man himself Harry Potter.

The Harry Potter Party i think went off swimmingly! i seriously thought that there would be some killing curses spatted off when the tournament began but alas there was not.  Thank goodness.  I should have had people sign wavers before it started you know just in case.

i of course, in my awesomeness, foolishly forgot to take a SINGLE picture of the main events and the loads of HP fanatics that came.

I'm glad i was able to host a good time for those that came!

if you want to see some pictures this amazing beauty remembered to be cool and take a few shots.

i love having parties.  to my husbands dismay there shall be a lot more parties in our future. :)

any random holiday/event coming up in the next couple of months that can be partyized??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...