7.06.2011

what the lettuce??

I wish i could read the minds of my children so i could figure out why when they do things.

For example:

I was reading a few things the other day in the front room (i was out of the room for 10 minutes) i open the door to the kitchen and i hear running.  I know this is not a good thing.  Evelyn has clearly been up to no good.  I walk in and there is lettuce, everywhere!



I find her and ask her why she decided that this was a good idea.  She said that she was making me lunch.  awwww thank you, but nice try.

as punishment i had her pick up every piece and had her count everyone she picked up and threw away. i did have to help count once she got past 20.  I believe we ended on 117.

i asked if she was going to do this again and she said "no mom i'm done counting." :) mmmwhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...