8.31.2011

my inner emo.

if you know me personally you know that i change my hair often.

when i do its not unnoticeable. its pretty much in your face and freakin sweet!!


well i got my hair done last night.  well i actually got my hair done TWICE last night. 

My sister (my hard core hair stylist) colored my hair, and it just wasn't dark enough. i was going to wait to have it redone in a few days but she said it would bother her so we did it again. a quick trip to get the right color shade and then the proses began again.

it was definitely darker this time around. haha.

i love change! and i think i channeled my inner emo and had a flash back to high school. haha. I FREAKIN LOVE IT!

EMO MOMMA COMIN ATCHA!

enjoy!

BEFORE

my awesome blond which i love, love, loved.

& now




AFTER
(its darker in person)
i told you.....everyone together now.


EEEEEEEEEEMO!
:]



4 comments:

  1. EMO!

    EEEEE
    MO

    I got it.

    *nods*

    You look so different as a brunette!

    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that we traded places, you went dark and I went light! You so good either way :) love the red lipstick too haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy crap!!! you can pull off any look:) hey so i still wanna lighten the ends a tad so wash your hair a TON this week with crappy shampoo!!! and ill bleach and tone the ends with a gold color:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SOOO JEALOUS!!! You look so good! I wish i was brave enough to go dark!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...