3.22.2012

small victory

so i went to target last night with my sister. who really should be a personal shopper. i mean seriously. she knows her stuff.

anywho. i got a gift card there from my birthday so i wanted to buy something, and something good.


so we went around the store and she kept shoving shirts and things into my cart. all things i normally wouldn't try on.  it always surprises me when i actually get it on, that it does look good.

okay so i was debating on getting a skirt or jeans.


my sister took a photo of the skirt to try and convince me it actually looks good. hahaha..

 

i liked it for sure and i thought it looks great. i've never owned or wore a pencil skirt before, but i didn't get it. hahaha. if i'm still thinking about it i'll eventually go back and get it, i'm just hoping for clearance, some day.
and that shirt too. love it!!




i did end up getting a freakin great pair of jeans though.

i'm super excited about them for a few reasons:

1. i have a butt it them. and i good looking one at that too. the other pair of jeans i have are so big they were falling off and were so baggy.

2. they are more of a blue color rather than jean color.(i hope you know what i mean) getting me one step closer to owning a pair of colored jeans, hahaha.

3. they are TWO sizes smaller than what i normally would have bought. so freaking excited about that!!


a successful night at the ol' Target!!!

tomorrows post will be all hunger games!! i'm going tonight to see it! woot woot!




2 comments:

  1. holy crap!!! you look so good!! you must go back right this once and buy that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is amazing. You look so dang good! I love it! So much in fact, I might need to make the 30 mile trek to Target! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...