9.01.2012

in a nut shell

Woweee i am tired.  been up since 4:30...my choice. we had a yard sale and it actually went pretty good. sold lots of stuff but still have lots of stuff left. 

should we have another sale next week but smaller or should i post the stuff online and see if it will sell that way?? tough choices. maybe i'll do both. :)


any way. not much going on in these parts.


just the usual.
-house is a mess and i don't really care. 
-i go days without changing out of my pajamas, i aint going anywhere anyways.
-dishes overload in the sink, this one i care a little about cause if it stinks i'm out for the count. dang nose and it's ability to smell really strong right now.
-having fun and going crazy



How far along? 14 weeks
Maternity clothes? oh you betcha buns i am!! i am workin it. i'm all about comfort.
Sleep: i love sleeping and i'm pretty good at it too.
Best moment this week: amelia putting her hand on my tummy and telling me there is a baby in there. she is super excited.
Miss Anything? my old nose
Movement: not much. just some waves of some sort
Food cravings: rice, ice, salads, and as of today corn dogs. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: smells. oh good heavens. it is so bad this time around it is ridiculous. oh and hair makes me gag.  like stuck on my fingers, or wet hair in the shower. which stinks cause my hair falls out like crazy, seriously i'm balding.
Have you started to show yet: i guess you could say i am. well i think so but to other people i may not look like it or they might be so polite to ask if it's baby or im just chunky.
Gender prediction: each pregnancy has been 100% different so i can't really predict anything.
Labor Signs: yeah.flipping.right....next
Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: i'm trying to stay on the happy side all the time, but occasionally i can get a little cross.
Looking forward to: actually finding out what the baby is at the end of the month. so excited!

2 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the smells....ugh! I feel like I have to walk around plugging my nose everywhere haha! Can't wait for you to find out what your having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have a sensitive nose...I can't even imagine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...