NOTE TO SELF: Don't get distracted and forget that you've put your child in time out.
The one time she actually listens and stays put until i come get her, i forget about her.
When i finally realize this, after about oh I'd say 30 minutes, i go to her room and she looks up at me and says. "yay! your back, i'm happy now mom." I apologized that i forgot about her and she told me its okay.
why i love being a mother:
- My children forgive me easily for the "really?!" moments during the day. (story above:one of many)
- I can always count on big hugs and kisses whenever i want.
- They are always happy to see me, no matter what.
- My oldest courtesy laughs at my jokes.
- My youngest has the best smile, and is always showing it off.
- They make me feel like i'm one of a kind.
Cheers to all mommas!
We work hard & we play hard.
We are awesome.
Happy Mother Day