5.13.2011

shenanigans

sittin here eating my well balanced lunch (hot dogs and dr.pepper) & admiring some pictures of mi familia. 

I'm so lucky to have totally nut case children that can keep me entertained all day with their shenanigans.  they are just plain ol' simple shenaniganisers.  they really are always up to no good, but they seem to have more fun that way. 

by the way, did you know that car seats are better used this way?  yeah i think its pretty genius too. 

PS.  I am currently working on a lovely giveaway for ya'll.  i'm sure it will be well liked by all.  coming in the next week. unless of course blogger is lame and keeps crappin out of us. :) cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love reading every one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...